I was tagged by mycrazypoly. Thanks, lovely!
In no particular order…
1. Baby trees. I’ve been noticing more and more trees in the places I walk through with the Million Trees NYC tag on it declaring it as a newly planted tree. Seeing those just make me so happy.
2. My friends. Whenever we all get together it’s a riot.
3. My boyfriend. He gets his own number here because of reasons.
4. My siblings. Without them, life would be about three-fourths less awesome.
5. Sitting and walking around outside, particularly in very green places.
6. Homemade food. I have a whole list of things that I want to learn how to make from scratch and I’m so excited to really get started on it…
7. Drawing. Particularly hands, feet, eyes, and mouths. Parts of the human body. (And the whole human body, but that’s more of a challenge.)
8. Writing. I’ve said this a lot.
9. Reading. Though it has honestly been too long since the last time I actually sat down and read for a long while, and not just in the last hour or so before I go to sleep.
10. Warming up after coming in from the cold. Putting on fuzzy socks, boiling water for tea or hot chocolate, layering blankets to keep my toes warm, etc.
Bonus three because as I was making this list I realized that there are a lot of things that make me happy and I want to share more than ten:
Reading fan theories on Tumblr and the fan fiction that comes from the theories.
Sweets. I have the most ridiculous sweet tooth, and I don’t think I’ve ever met a dessert I truly didn’t like.
Taking pictures of people and places.
I tag: anonymousdreamer, naturallogofx, remind-my-soul, capiscion, sweater-trash, voicedthoughts, gmlwls, yuriaustrawberry, vivalaemilia, scarletembers, relativelycovert, mk7run, iamacollectionofmiscellanyandtea
And if you see this on your dash, feel free to reblog with ten things that make you happy!